BEACH BONES

Modern jewelry hand-made in Portland, OR
Samara Necklaces headed to a little shop in McMinnville, called Yamhill Valley Dry Goods!!! Wine tasting and jewels ✨🍷🎁

Samara Necklaces headed to a little shop in McMinnville, called Yamhill Valley Dry Goods!!! Wine tasting and jewels ✨🍷🎁

Check out my loot! The best part about doing craft shows is trading with other vendors!!! Look Sheila, @rockandrosepdx I got some herb! #herbivorebotanicals #rcfminipdx #rcfminimarket #beachbonesjewelry #rejuvenation #renegadecraftfair #pnwhandmade (at Rejuvenation)

Check out my loot! The best part about doing craft shows is trading with other vendors!!! Look Sheila, @rockandrosepdx I got some herb! #herbivorebotanicals #rcfminipdx #rcfminimarket #beachbonesjewelry #rejuvenation #renegadecraftfair #pnwhandmade (at Rejuvenation)

Renegade Craft Fair Day 2! Come shop, lots of handmade lovelies! 12-6 in the Rejuvenation parking lot in SE. #rcfminimarket #rcfminipdx #beachbonesjewelry #bracelets #mixedmetal #vintagechain #renegadecraftfair (at Rejuvenation)

Renegade Craft Fair Day 2! Come shop, lots of handmade lovelies! 12-6 in the Rejuvenation parking lot in SE. #rcfminimarket #rcfminipdx #beachbonesjewelry #bracelets #mixedmetal #vintagechain #renegadecraftfair (at Rejuvenation)

All these babies can be yours! Choose your 💎 Samara Necklaces. Renegade Craft Fair 12-6 today. Come say hi! I am on the corner of SE 6th and Salmon. (at Rejuvenation)

All these babies can be yours! Choose your 💎 Samara Necklaces. Renegade Craft Fair 12-6 today. Come say hi! I am on the corner of SE 6th and Salmon. (at Rejuvenation)

Beach Bones Jewelry is back in its hometown for Renegade’s Portland Mini Market. There will be lots of one-of-a-kind pieces and discounts! #RCFMiniMarket #RCFMiniPDX #RenegadeCraftFair #beachbonesjewelry #shoplocal #oneofakindjewelry #summersparkles (at Rejuvenation)

Beach Bones Jewelry is back in its hometown for Renegade’s Portland Mini Market. There will be lots of one-of-a-kind pieces and discounts! #RCFMiniMarket #RCFMiniPDX #RenegadeCraftFair #beachbonesjewelry #shoplocal #oneofakindjewelry #summersparkles (at Rejuvenation)

Renegade Craft Fair is in full effect! There are so many beautiful things here! Come say hi we will be here til 6 today and tomorrow! (at Grand Park)

Renegade Craft Fair is in full effect! There are so many beautiful things here! Come say hi we will be here til 6 today and tomorrow! (at Grand Park)

One-of-a-kind necklaces going to LA this weekend for Renegade Craft Fair! #beachbonesjewelry #renegadecraft #renegadela #oneofakindjewelry (at Grand Park: Downtown LA)

One-of-a-kind necklaces going to LA this weekend for Renegade Craft Fair! #beachbonesjewelry #renegadecraft #renegadela #oneofakindjewelry (at Grand Park: Downtown LA)

Can’t wait to see you and your sunshine LA!  #beachbonesjewelry #renegadela #westcoasthandmade

Can’t wait to see you and your sunshine LA! #beachbonesjewelry #renegadela #westcoasthandmade

Getting coffee this morning, I was taken by this man’s jewelry and how he put it all together. We got to talking and he has a business called Tip Toe Through the Tulips. In order to pay for an upcoming knee surgery, he is making flower arrangements with foliage he grows or has permission to use, about 75% he says. The other 25% he “gathers” while tiptoeing through the tulips!  #jefferyerikson #realportland #adornmentwizard #tiptoeingthroughthetulips (at Lauretta Jean’s Pie)

Getting coffee this morning, I was taken by this man’s jewelry and how he put it all together. We got to talking and he has a business called Tip Toe Through the Tulips. In order to pay for an upcoming knee surgery, he is making flower arrangements with foliage he grows or has permission to use, about 75% he says. The other 25% he “gathers” while tiptoeing through the tulips! #jefferyerikson #realportland #adornmentwizard #tiptoeingthroughthetulips (at Lauretta Jean’s Pie)

Grandma fluffing the jewels for day 2 of Urban Craft Uprising! #getitgram #handmade #beachbones #urbancraftuprising #seattlearts (at Space Needle)

Grandma fluffing the jewels for day 2 of Urban Craft Uprising! #getitgram #handmade #beachbones #urbancraftuprising #seattlearts (at Space Needle)